ZURICH, Switzerland ----- Still jetlagged, my cousin's husband, 46yrs old, discussed over lunch on my pimple break-outs, something he never saw in me in Cebu. He matter-of-factly instructed that I see a doctor. Inwardly I was muttering, "Do Swiss have magnifying-like lens eyes?"
Without having to reveal my private life, I attempted to explain that there was no cause for alarm. It was simply hormonal imbalance. To point the obvious, an inactive sex life! Yet, I never had the guts to shout the explotives!
Without having to reveal my private life, I attempted to explain that there was no cause for alarm. It was simply hormonal imbalance. To point the obvious, an inactive sex life! Yet, I never had the guts to shout the explotives!
Like a dutiful soldier, off I went as instructed. My cousin-in-law and the male Swiss doctor were on a serious German discussion, totally unmindfull that I was lost in the drift. My eardrums were about to cry foul when told that a pregnancy test was needed!
In my most diplomatic countenance, I bargained that it was unnecessary. I made a confession, which I later regret, that I was in hiatus stage. I turned purple seeing that the physician did not look convinced. If there is an ailment called death by embarrassment, I would be the first fatality!
Roaccutan is abortive. A pregnancy test had to be done, not because I was an expectant Mom, but to rule-out the possibility of secretly carrying a human ball. What an irony! Immaculate Conception can never be duplicated! Sperms, where art thou?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think.
Flaming, discriminating, vulgar, threatening, libelous, slanderous, out-of-context comments and the like shall be removed without prior notice. Let us observe proper web rules and etiquette.
Peace and love. Thank you :-)